Welcome, Guest     Sign in
driver update

1201 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2021-02-12 04:17:59

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    brandonholliday
    2021-02-12 04:17:59
     hello all
     i am the manager of a local glass company. We purchased the ADAS calibration system from Autel a few months ago and have been successfully calibrating vehicles that require this service. The specific system that we purchased is the 908S that comes with the maxiflash elite J2534 ECU programming device. My question to anyone that is interested is this; Im the owner of a chevy SS sedan. It is a 2014 model. This car was manufactured in Australia at Holden. It is a 4door sedan rear wheel drive with an LS3 engine 415hp 415ft.tq. I bought it used with 40000 miles. The previous owner installed a rotofab intake and JBA shorty headers a catch can and had the ecm tuned and apparently the tuner locked his work so only he can access this tune. I am wanting a little bit more power so i have a new cam package to insatll that will give me what i want but cant tune this computer so I bought a new ecm blank so that i can flash with acdelcotds. So I am using the J2534 as a pass-thru for my laptop to program the new ecm. My problem is that my driver needs to be updated. Any one know how i can download the updated driver or where to go to get it?
  Total1 Pages